CCM | Carter Collins & Myer is an accountancy firm based in Rochdale, Lancashire and New Mills, Derbyshire.
Our overriding ambition is for you to make more profit whilst reducing your risk.
To achieve this, we work with clients to:
- Produce accurate accounting information
- Develop a realistic budget for their business
- Create daily controls
- Review monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Maintain and understand very detailed records of the drivers of their business
- Cultivate a "10 x 10" culture (Everyone knows 10 new things by 10am everyday)
As a Firm we believe that we make more profit whilst reducing our own risk if we:
- Put our clients' interests first.
- Expanding our relationships when and wherever we can.
- Constantly innovate and reconstruct.
- Stress teamwork.
- Find the best person for every job and let them move ahead more rapidly than is possible in most other Firms.
- Taking professional pride in the quality of our work and in using our creativity and imagination whenever possible.
- Being open and honest in all of our dealings.
We also believe that we do our best for local business owners who are willing to embrace cloud based systems and take advantage of the revolutionary changes that are happening to business management, but which are open to all, at modest cost, through smart phones, tablets and mobile technology.
We appreciate that only in time can we gain your trust, so that you know when we say we can and will do something, we do it.
With many years of experience and with the firm having grown - both organically and strategically - we are able to provide a full range of commercial accountancy and taxation services.
Our 30+ team provides advice and looks after the interests of a wide range of private individuals and business clients - from professional practices, the sport, media and entertainment industries, and family-owned and managed enterprises.
We offer clients a tailored and personal service and strive to exceed their needs. Our highly experienced team seeks first to understand the unique business pressures facing each of our clients before creating commercial and workable solutions to those complex challenges.
Subscribe to our Newsletter