Licensed Trade Accountants

We love a good pub or bar – not just visiting them, but helping landlords and landladies run a rewarding, long-term business.

Our friendly team of pub and restaurant accountants provide specialist accountancy and tax services to pubs & restaurants. Our experts provide a unique client focused service to ensure all your accountancy and taxation requirements are dealt with as smoothly and efficiently as possible.

Our services include assistance with all aspects of accounting, taxation, management and financial matters, inclusive of:

We can help you:

  • Do your Stocktaking
  • Run your Payroll
  • Prepare your VAT, Accounts and Tax
  • Produce a viable business plan
  • Make your pub a highly successful business

Thinking of buying an assignment or assignment of business goodwill in the licensed trade?

Always use specialist licensed trade accountants – running a business in this industry is a unique business and demands accountants with unique skills and experiences. We’ve been helping the people in the licensed trade for years.

Find out the history of the business – does it come with a good reputation, or one that will need turning around?

Do your financial homework – always obtain recent accounts from the seller and barrelage figures from the brewery.

Remember to ask about rates – it sounds amazing, but many prospective licensees forget. But with some rates being up to £1,000 a week, it’s something you really need to think about.

Make sure a qualified person completes your survey – if there are faults, you need to be able to negotiate with the brewery or pub company to get them fixed, or to reduce the selling price.

Get in touch

Why not drop us a line or fill in our very quick enquiry form

CCM | Carter, Collins & Myer, Chichester House, 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale, Lancashire OL16 2AX

01706 860255

Attribution | Site map | Terms and Conditions | Accessibility | Disclaimer | Help | Search |

© 2020 CCM | Carter, Collins & Myer. All rights reserved. powered by totalSOLUTION

We use cookies on this website, you can find more information about cookies here.