Contractor Accounting

If you are thinking of moving from permanent employment to contracting or freelancing, then pause and consider your options.

First and foremost, you’ll need to ensure that your new business easy for your customers to deal with, compliant with HM Revenue & Customs rules, yet set up to maximise your earnings.

Let us take you through what you need to do, form your limited company, open your business bank account with our recommended business banking partners and then register your company for PAYE, VAT and corporation tax

Our all-inclusive accountancy and software packages will take care of all your business and personal taxation needs, so you never have to worry about receiving an unexpected tax bill and start from just £54.99 plus VAT per month.

And what’s more we provide all our clients with their own dedicated accountant, so no going round in circles in a call centre.

Require more information?

If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01706 860255. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.

Get in touch

Why not drop us a line or fill in our very quick enquiry form


CCM | Carter, Collins & Myer, Chichester House, 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale, Lancashire OL16 2AX

01706 860255


CCM | Ward Grover, 53a Albion Rd, New Mills, High Peak SK22 3EX

01663 747751


CCM | Halliwell & Horton, 29 Burnley Road East, Waterfoot, Rossendale BB4 9AG

01706 225617

Attribution | Site map | Terms and Conditions | Accessibility | Disclaimer | Help | Search | Blog

© 2018 CCM | Carter, Collins & Myer. All rights reserved. powered by totalSOLUTION

We use cookies on this website, you can find more information about cookies here.